Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Treasure Basket: Sounds

A basket filled with things that make gentle sounds.

Here's what's inside:
:: Glass jar filled with various beans
:: One of the sound cylinders from our set
:: Maraca (from my trip to Mexico)
:: Crocheted bells
:: Cherry teether
:: Baby "rainstick"

While none of these things are choking hazards, I always observe Juliet while she explores these baskets.

Click here to read my very first treasure basket post for details on the how and why behind treasure baskets. Click here to view my treasure basket slideshow on the Counting Coconuts Facebook page.

~Thank you for your comments!~

2 comments:

K said...

I love your ideas. They are never complicated- and yet, I could never think of them myself. Please keep them coming!!

Stephanie said...

Your treasure baskets are awesome! If I ever need to make them again,this will be my first stop! :)

I am hosting a linky party all about taking time for fun your your kiddos! Would love to have you stop on by! Happy Summer!

http://discoverydaysandmontessorimoments.blogspot.com/2012/08/taking-time-tuesday-year-of-crafts.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails